Re: Spec link broken?

Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl> writes:
> I haven't touched anything to do with the spec recently. If I go to
> https://invisiblexml.org/ixml-specification.html everything looks
> fine.

Maybe it’s always been that way. I think I usually go to
invisiblexml.org and then follow the link, but for some reason I went to
github.com/invisiblexml/ixml and the pages are similar enough that I
didn’t realize I wasn’t doing what I’d always done in the past.

Apologies for the noise. Except that the link should probably be fixed
somehow on the github page since the experience is a bit jarring.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norm Tovey-Walsh