Re: papers on ixml for XML Prague and Balisage?

(Hello all, back from my Covid sickbed, and now trying to catch up on
everything I have missed).

I have already submitted an abstract for Prague (actually for the previous
deadline when it would have been in February) on my implementation.
I am contemplating a submission for Balisage, but it's not about ixml.

I am wary of committing to another contribution (not least because of new
material needed for XML Summer School), but a late-breaking something on
the state of play might be possible.

Steven