Re: Passing all the tests

On 01/06/2022 10:44, Norm Tovey-Walsh wrote:
> Happy to report
>
>    CoffeeFilter test results
>
>    Results reported for a test suite run on 01 Jun 2022 at 09:04 with
>    CoffeeFilter version 1.99.0 (CoffeeGrinder version 1.99.0).
>
>    Test suite contains 308 test cases in 152 test sets.
>
>    Reporting results: 339 passed, 0 failed, 0 skipped.
>
> That’s a run against the test suite with PR 101 applied.
>
>                                          Be seeing you,
>                                            norm
>
> --
> Norm Tovey-Walsh
> Saxonica

As of the test suite sometime on June 1st my processor (must really give
it a catchy name) is passing 308 test cases with no failures... Note
that each an every grammar test (90) and parse test (218) is counted,
though a number of the assert-not-a-grammar declrations are duplicated
both in the test set and individual child test cases. Today I'll try to
update my version of the test-suite I'm using, and produce some less
'development-focussed' reporting.

John

--
*John Lumley* MA PhD CEng FIEE