Re: Build automation

Thanks, Norm,

When you say the ixml home page, you’re not talking about [1] right?
I noticed that page still referring to the next meeting in April, with an additional reference to a May meeting.
What’s the protocol for updating that page? Happy to help out…

-m

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/ixml/ <https://www.w3.org/community/ixml/>