Re: Test elem1 in the test suite

Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl> writes:
> As author of the test, let me say: The test is meant to check that []
> correctly fails to match any input.
> The grammar is correct, but it is unable to match any input, since []
> never matches. So whatever input it receives, it will fail to find a
> parse.
>
> The test should succeed if it fails to match its input.

Okay. I *think* that means it’s incorrectly described by the catalog.
But I’ll wait and see what Michael says.

Speaking of the catalog, are you favorably disposed to my PR to update
the test suite? (I’m not sure it needs meeting time, but it matters to
me from the perspective of releasing my implementation. I currently have
a copy of the test suite in my repo, but I’d rather not.)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norm Tovey-Walsh