Re: issue #24 does an ixml processor have to match everything?

Tks for the clarification Norm.

@MSM - do you mean 'in all circumstances'?
As Norm says, I've met a confirmed error, should I continue (could I
even continue parsing)
to the end?
   Doesn't sound like a sensible option from the outside? Would a user
be interested? In many
cases the first error compounds later ones etc?

Parse to the end of the input string... unless errors are found? Is
that a reasonable caveat?

HTH DaveP

--
Dave Pawson