Re: some questions about pragmas, and the arguments as I understand them

If I understand correctly, you’re saying that I’m nitpicking by considering whether comments or pragmata are related hierarchically or not? It’s been one of the main threads running through this debate so far: Steven thinks pragmata are a subtype of comment; others disagree. Michael’s 5a,b,c distinction is also largely based on making this distinction. If it’s nitpicking, it’s nitpicking that appears to be important to several members of the group.

Regarding the delimiter, I thought we’d already come to a cautious agreement on using “{…}” for comments and “{[…]}” for comments directed to the processor?

And you’re quite right, my suggestion doesn’t take into account the differences in placement between comments and pragmata. So that structure wouldn’t work, after all.
Dr. Bethan Tovey-Walsh
Myfyrwraig PhD | PhD Student CorCenCC
Prifysgol Abertawe | Swansea University
Croeso i chi ysgrifennu ataf yn y Gymraeg.