Re: Delimiters for pragmas

> - Michael/Tom, what else would you need to see added to this proposal as an absolute bare minimum before you could support it?

I think I can only make a statement about support when we have a complete proposal: what you have suggested seems fine, so far, to me, but there is still much that we addressed in our proposal which is left undefined here, even aside from the fairly major issues about what label and pragma-data are.

For instance, where can we put pragma?

Thanks,
Tom