Re: The ixml test suite

Norm Tovey-Walsh writes:

> Steven, I think what Michael has done is refactored your tests to fit
> into the catalog. Are you happy to use that going forward?

Yes and no.

Since the result files in Steven's zip directories are not XML
documents, I extracted the relevant XML portions and made separate files
of them.

But the main changes I made were correcting the tests where I found
errors, either by changing the expected result or by correcting the
input to match what was documented as the expected result.  As the
tests-SP-MSM/README.md file says:

    Note that a large number of tests have been changed vis-a-vis
    tests.zip. In many cases this only involved removing non-grammatical
    whitespace from the end of the input, but in other cases larger
    interventions were made. The details are in the catalog.

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
Black Mesa Technologies LLC
http://blackmesatech.com