Re: The ixml test suite

Steven Pemberton writes:

> If you know a way of uploading empty files to github, I'd gladly hear
> it. The reason they are in zip files is because github refused to
> upload a directory that contained empty files.

I never understood why the files needed to be empty.  If I understand
the structure of your test directories correctly, the empty files are
input files that aren't actually consulted because the grammar is bad.
That means they could just as easily contain the string "dummy", or
"This is a dummy file.  It will be ignored by the processor, and it
might as well be ignored by you.  Go away and do something useful
instead of looking at this file."

> But I agree, unzipped would be better.

+1

--