Re: Gedcom example

Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl> writes:
> Hopefully I'm more awake now, and have got it right. The Gedcom
> version, with links, with nesting.

I think it’s important to observe that this doesn’t solve the problem as
presented, it solves a subset of the problem. It can’t handle nesting
more than 9 nevels and I don’t think ixml can handle arbitrarily deep
nesting. (Though as Steve pointed out, you could scan for the level and
then generate a grammar that had that many levels.)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norm Tovey-Walsh