Re: Change “~” to “!”

I do not, myself, much care which symbol to use, so long as we are consistent.

However, our responsibility in acting as a committee means that I have to represent not only my own concerns, but those of the user base.

I think Norm is right that dismissing the experience of users is not in our best interests; I think it is also ignoring our duty to those users.

Particularly when the issue has prompted them to contribute to the list.

It feels like there are more arguments being presented to use `!` than there are to use `~`.

Tom

Tomos Hillman
eXpertML Ltd
+44 7793 242058