Re: Change “~” to “!”

Dorothy Hoskins <dorothy.hoskins@gmail.com> writes:
> I joined this group with some trepidation because my level of
> expertise is different from most of the group.

Welcome to the group! And thank you for chipping in!

I think it would be hard to overstate the value in getting feedback from
folks like yourself who actually use these tools. So much of my
experience is tainted by implementation bias and concern about edge case
that it can be hard, as they say, to see the forest for the trees.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norm Tovey-Walsh