Re: meta-question: how should we handle discussion of test cases?

> Should this be done on this mailing list, since it’s likely to
> be of general interest (eventually, if not immediately)?

I’d start with email. If there’s agreement that a test is incorrect,
then raising an issue to track that it gets fixed also makes sense. But
I don’t personally find comments in the issue tracker the easiest way to
manage conversations.

> Should it be done privately, to avoid tempting the group down
> a rabbit hole?

I doubt doing it privately would keep us out of the warren :-), so might
as well do it in public.

My 0.2£.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm