Re: Pragma Proposal ready for review

Please read the pragmas proposal!

It’s been six days and I haven’t seen any comments or questions from
anyone on the pragmas proposal.

That might be because the proposal is so well thought out that
everything just works, and the document is so perfectly worded
that everything is clear.  Might be.  But my money is on a different
explanation.

Please do try to read the proposal (pragmas.md in the misc/ directory
on the proposal-pragmas branch) before the call:  it is way too long
to scan it during the call, and if we want to do as Tom suggested
and issue a 1.0 document including pragmas in time for XML Prague,
then we need to deal with this proposal on tomorrow’s call.

Michael