Re: Conformance section

I would argue that some form of encouragement to accept the grammar in an XML form should be retained. My experimentation on XPath.ixml with the ‘tree-reduction’ pragma, being pre-processed via a parse and subsequent XSLT transform, yields an intermediate XML form of the final grammar, for which it is somewhat wasteful to have to serialize to text and then have the IXML processor re-parse….

John

Sent from my iPad