Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iri-3987bis-11.txt

Dear IRI WG,

I have just submitted a new Internet Draft of our main document,
3987bis. The main changes are editorial/grammatical fixes and updates to
the references. I strongly suggest your review this version, not -10,
because it has less grammatical errors.

In case you are interested in the small details, please check the
repository at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/iri/trac/log/draft-ietf-iri-3987bis, in
particular the updates for revisions @102-@107. An overall diff can be
found at http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iri-3987bis-11.txt.