Re: IETF 82 Agenda and call for presenters

Hello Martin,

On 11/1/2011 6:06 PM, "Martin J. Dürst" wrote:
> I think we should also have some time for the bidi draft.
>
> Adil and I had some discussion about two weeks back, and Adil came up
> with some good ideas.

Would Adil like to present on those ideas?  I've posted the draft to
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/agenda/iri.txt and broke up the time
to include the BIDI and IRI Comparison drafts.  This agenda could still
change based on further feedback.

> As for "IRI Processing Spec", I think it would be good to come up soon
> with a name that sticks. "IRI Processing Spec" is too generic, because
> 3987bis also contains stuff about processing IRIs. Maybe "IRI
> Preprocessing" would work better?

That can be part of the discussion, but my understanding is that this
spec would not be limited to pre-processing only.

Best regards,
Chris Weber