Re: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-yevstifeyev-ftp-iri-00.txt

Martin,

I preferred to write a separate document because there are a lot of
stuff in the current draft that including the additional 7-8 pages may
create it even harder to read the document.  Whereas a valid URI
conforms to IRI syntax, due to the nature of protocol (FTP) URIs are
used much broader that corresponding IRIs.  Therefore 'ftp' URIs are
what almost everybody uses; 'ftp' IRIs are used more seldom and so
should better be described in a separate document, as well as regulation
which rule their handling.

Mykyta