Fwd: I-D Action: draft-yevstifeyev-ftp-iri-00.txt

From: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 07:30:24 +0300
To: "public-iri@w3.org" <public-iri@w3.org>
Hello,

I have uploaded the separate draft regarding i18n of 'ftp' URIs:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yevstifeyev-ftp-iri-00

It is a supplement to my other draft concerning 'ftp' URI scheme, and it
intends to update it.  I'd like to ask people to comment the document.
Please send your comments to iri@ietf.org.

Mykyta Yevstifeyev

P.S. If somebody if confused that I managed to upload the draft after
cut-off date, I've already sent a message to tools-discuss list   Mykyta