Re: FWD: Re: [apps-discuss] The state of 'afs' URi scheme

09.02.2011 16:25, Julian Reschke wrote:
> On 09.02.2011 15:02, Mykyta Yevstifeyev wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Let me cite the URI schemes registry from 28 November 2005
>
> Mykyta, it's *really* not necessary to send messages like these to as
> many mailing lists as you do.
I firstly answered the message I've received as for the topic and did
not pay attention to the addressees.  Then I sent to iri list since
there was the decision to discuss the issue here.

I am not planning to send any messages related to this issue on other
lists except than this one more.

Mykyta Yevstifeyev