Re: [iri] #73: Decide on organization-specific schemes

09.12.2011 20:37, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> <hat type='individual'/>
>
> On 11/16/11 7:00 PM, iri issue tracker wrote:
>> #73: Decide on organization-specific schemes
>>

>> Comment (by duerst@…):
>>
>>   Moved from #106 (duplicate):
>>
>>   The reason is that there were no actual usages. But now, there is a use
>>   (see  http://www.iana.org/assignments/uri-schemes/prov/com-eventbrite-
>>   attendee), as reported at  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/uri-
>>   review/current/msg01548.html.
>>
>>    I guess we should restore this text.
> Seems fine to me.

Well, I really think there is no point in distinguishing between some
vendor schemes and other schemes, as it's done with media types.  I
think developing and registering the scheme according to usual naming
rules should be fine in this case.  So my proposal remains the same.

Mykyta Yevstifeyev