Re: BIDI?

hello Mark,
- why not enforce the use of the scheme for uri detection? (in contexts
where the scheme is not obvious, like for example the URL bar of the
browser)
- why not have a predefined/enforced directionality in the specs for each
scheme? (ex. LTR for URLs)

Sorry if those issues have already been publicly discussed during my
absence, but I've been busy doing revolution here in Tunisia :) I was very
pleased to see that the component based approach has been adopted for IRIs

--
Slim Amamou | سليم عمامو
http://alixsys.com