Re: loading open IRI issues into tracker

On 14.03.2010 23:29, Larry Masinter wrote:

> In preparation for the F2F meeting, I took some of the issues open and
> under discussion
>
> and put them into the IRI working group issue tracker.
>
> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/iri/trac/report/1
>
> Please review, comment, update, add additional pointers and considerations,
>
> and/or discuss here.

Hi Larry,

thanks for that.

Having the actual issues properly defined and tracked is a very good
first step. We've been using this a lot in httpbis (I think we were the
first WG using tools.ietf.org for source code control and issue
tracking), and have been very happy with this so far. Every WG should be
using this (or something equivalent).

Best regards, Julian