Re: Generic URI syntax incompatible with IPv6 addresses in SIP URIs

I agree with Julian that discussion about updates of RFC 3987 (IRI spec,
new version currently at draft-duerst-iri-bis-05) should go to
public-iri@w3.org, whereas bug reports and discussions about RFC 3986
(URI spec) should go to uri@w3.org.

But Lisa, you are the AD who eventually has to handle anything that
comes out of these drafts, so I'm glad to follow your directions.

Julian, could you be more specific (pointer is sufficient) about what
you mean below with "potential issue (normalization)"?

Regards,    Martin.