Re: What we might produce

This is an excellent point. However, there's at least some indication that the EU and EC have learned from the Copyright Directive; the DMA and DSA both define "gatekeeper platforms" as being subject to a higher level of compliance duties than other online services.

Some compliance should be universal, ofc - "Don't make fraudulent representations to your users" or "Don't collect data without a lawful basiss" or "Don't store data in the clear" - while others (such as a duty to expose an API) might be reserved to firms who exercise outsized control over users' digital lives by dint of vertical integration, aggressive M&A, below-cost, subsidized pricing, etc.