Re: European Digital Markets Act (was Re: What we might produce)

Hello, just wanted to mention that the debate is very near (15th Dec), https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/OJ-9-2021-12-13_EN.pdf –
Recently I spoke with the Commissions Tech Lead about the DMA https://socialhub.activitypub.rocks/t/2021-07-24-socialcg-policy-sig-meeting/1927/8
to create awareness for recommended W3C webstandards where the focus was not only to demand interoperability, interconnection and data portability
from what they call gatekeepers but also to create awareness that these protocols and associated Open Source ecosystem need more public funding.
Agarwal wanted to talk with Commissioner Breton about that.