Re: [Hyperledger Quilt] Proposal: Switching from Gitter to something else

If we want to expand the community, I definitely would recommend switching to something that isn't forcing people to learn a new app.  Adding the hurdle of that will hurt on-boarding and engagement.

I'd recommend slack or discord because most people already have the apps and are familiar with how to use them.

Brian Kerr
Co-founder
Kava.io