Re: New cross-project mailing list about Network Money

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 10:11 AM Marc Wood <marcdw87@gmail.com> wrote:

> Will there be discussion of BTC Lightning Network allowed on this list?

Yes! I'll announce it in the LND developer slack as well and invite people
from that community to join the cross-project discussion if they want to.
You're welcome to post your ideas on the Network Money list, especially if
it's about the bigger picture of how Lightning fits in the broader scope of
Network Ledger  Technology! :)