Re: Researching to leverage Hashed-Timelock Agreements (HTLAs) paradigm for establishing atomicity between different DLT networks for asset swaps with full decentralization

Hi Evan,

I came up with a gridlock diagram/scenario to illustrate what I wish to
hope to solve (or perhaps build) with interledger. Please refer to the
gridlock diagram below. Since interledger is the routing layer/network, the
gridlock mechanism is something that will be extremely relevant. This
mechanism will be a game-changer -- any thoughts/inputs, please?

[image: image.png]

Regards,

Nathan Aw
https://www.linkedin.com/in/awnathan/