From: Melvin Carvalho [mailto:melvincarvalho@gmail.com]
Sent: lauantai 11. maaliskuuta 2017 16.52
To: Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
Subject: Re: interledger + ethereum + bitcoin + ricardian contracts + linked data

seeAlso

https://www.slideshare.net/bengardner135/semantic-blockchain

On 11 March 2017 at 14:00, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com<mailto:melvincarvalho@gmail.com>> wrote:
Just wanted to share this amazing (draft) paper which mentions interledger, ethereum, bitcoin, ricardian contracts and linked data

https://semanticblocks.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/linked_blockchain_paper.pdf

imagine tiying all these great technologies together into one system, I believe this paper is a blueprint to do exactly that, via semantic smart contracts
it's the best thing ive seen in this space since satoshi's white paper bitcoin, and perhaps including satoshi's white paper on bitcoin
I would look to start creating an implementation of this, likely to be open source (MIT license)