Re: interledger + ethereum + bitcoin + ricardian contracts + linked data

Below is a link to an interesting overview of Barclays' bank 'smart contract templates' work (April 2016).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIH4MJf6kH8

Their first research paper can be found here;
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1608.00771.pdf

An updated research document is to be found here;
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1612.04496.pdf