Re: FYI: Lightning will work across ledgers

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 3:56 AM, Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>
wrote:

> So in some respects I agree with Tony that Lightning is a tightly
> integrated full-stack solution that is difficult to wrap your head around
> entirely but I also think Lightning and ILP have different goals so it's
> not actually fair to compare them.
>
> I think our current track of making sure that Lightning is usable as
> network in an ILP-based network of networks is the right one.

Yeah, I apologize if I have compared Lightning and Interledger as if
they're direct competitors. In the ILP space, they're definitely on
separate layers. Lightning is a ledger-layer solution (along with, I would
say, things like Cosmos and Polkadot)