Re: Optimistic over Universal

@Timothy Something I'm working on 👍
<https://emojipedia.org/thumbs-up-sign/>

Best

Mr Elusio Alcalde - Founder

*TAXMAP INC*

UK: +44 (0) 77 4895 4656 <%2B44%20%280%29%2020%203700%200646>
US: +1 323 863 6556 <(305)%20927-7283>

*------------------------------------------*

*Company information*

TAXMAP is a Corporation registered in the State of Delaware.

*Confidentiality notice*

This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain
confidential information. If you have received this message in error,
please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. Do
not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in
any attachment.

*Privacy policy and terms of use*

For information about how we process data and monitor communications please
see our Privacy policy and for terms of use please see our Terms of use
policy.