Re: Blur thinking about the future of money and payments, kilowat-hour as new money and how it can affect ILP Routing.

I see the relationship just like the example from Andreas Antonopoulos,
where salaries will be payed by the second vs every monthly or weekly
accounting cycle.  Like the flow of water coming out of the faucet.

William K. Santiago, C4 CBP
WhatsApp +1-716-222-0886
https://about.me/wksantiago
https://onename.io/williamsantiago