Re: Hashed Timelock Agreements (HTLAs)

This is the way I would draw the spectrum of possible agreements:

[image: IMG_20170621_151002.jpg]

There's a tradeoff between complexity / ledger support required and
simplicity + bilateral risk. Not sure which one will end up being the most
used but I think it's very cool that Interledger supports all of these
equally well.

<http:> <http:>