Re: Interledger HTTP specification proposal

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 06:38:23 +0100
To: Andrew Bransford Brown <andrewbb@gmail.com>, Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>
Cc: Roberto Santacroce Martins <r@bravado.com.br>, Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
On 2017-01-23 01:40, Andrew Bransford Brown wrote:
> This can handle low-level contract events with sufficient granularity for stocks, bonds, currencies, etc:

I guess my paper got you started, right? :-)

Anyway, I don't have a problem with JSON, but with REST distributing request semantics over [HTTP Verb + URI + Headers + Payload] because that binds messages to HTTP which is limiting and requires quirky security solutions.

I have yet to see a *single description* of a counter-signed REST request!

Anders