JSON-B.NET. Was: TJSON

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 13:45:38 +0100
To: Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
Pardon for reviving an old thread but I just got a link in my mail-box http://json-b.net/
showing Oracle's take on JSON typing which appears to be identical to mine although they
use a declarative approach while I have settled on a more "old-school" programmatic ditto.

However, these methods are in no way mutually exclusive.

Sort of related (and triggered by the TJSON discussion), I upgraded my JSON Java library from
    JSONObjectWriter setLong(String name, long value)
    JSONObjectWriter setInt53(String name, long value)
because that reflects what it actually does :-)

Anders