Re: Interledger Jobs

Hi Yassin,

You should be able to run a node without doing any development. See
https://github.com/interledgerjs/ilp-kit/wiki
We'll be doing a deep-dive on this project, including giving a demo of
setting up a node on the community call this Wednesday at 3pm GMT.

I'll be sending an invite with more details later today but if you connect
to https://bluejeans.com/795795755 at 3pm on Wednesday you can join the
call.

Adrian