Re: Interledger Jobs

Hello all,

Is there a course on-line to teach Interledger implementation? I would
assume you would have to have a software development background to even
think about being involved in this space. It would be great to open access
to this technology to those who are interested in the FinTech space
generally, and ledger interoperability (ILP) specifically, even if they
don't have a programming background. At least a recommendation on what
tools/skills you need to get started.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Yassin Mobarak