Re: new ilp-kit node

https://ilp.bigchaindb.com/

connector pair: (dimi@ilp.bigchaindb.com, dimi@zar-ilp.hopebailie.com) -
 runs on ilp.bigchaindb.com and peers with za.zar.hopebailie.adrian

Some remarks:
- I am getting Transfer expireds now and then, having my connector lose
money (oh NO!)
- For sending from ilp.bigchaindb.com to zar-ilp.hopebailie.com, I only get
quotes when filling in the ZAR value, not for the EUR value.
- For sending from zar-ilp.hopebailie.com to ilp.bigchaindb.com, I get no
quotes for either ZAR or EUR.

--

Dimitri De Jonghe, PhD
Developer

+32 496 809 414 | Twitter <https://twitter.com/DimitriDeJonghe> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/dimitridejonghe> | GitHub
<https://github.com/diminator> | S <https://facebook.com/>kype:
dimi.dejonghe
[image: Logo] <https://www.bigchaindb.com/>

BigchainDB GmbH
Wichertstr. 14a, 10439 Berlin | Managing Director: Bruce Pon | Registered
in Berlin HRB 160856B |info@bigchaindb.com | www.bigchaindb.com