Re: Recording the calls?

Hi guys,

We have recorded some, for example when Evan presented his project on
WebTorrent and ILP.
The purpose of scribing them live on IRC is to keep a written record.

I send out a link to those minutes after each call.

I am very happy to record calls if everyone on the call is okay with it and
having that recording released publicly.

Adrian