Re: Recording the calls?

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 13:54:48 +0200
To: Daniel Bateman <7daniel77@gmail.com>
Cc: Zaki Manian <zaki@skuchain.com>, Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
Hi guys,

We have recorded some, for example when Evan presented his project on
WebTorrent and ILP.
The purpose of scribing them live on IRC is to keep a written record.

I send out a link to those minutes after each call.

I am very happy to record calls if everyone on the call is okay with it and
having that recording released publicly.

Adrian