Interledger Session at IETF in Berlin - 21 July

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 21:46:26 -0700
To: Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
Stefan, Evan, Dimitri and I will all be at IETF 96 in Berlin the week of 17
July.

There is a 2 hour session scheduled for Interledger on Thursday 21 July
where we'll be presenting the project and getting input from the IETF
community.

The IETF are very keen to see how well supported the project is so if you
are able to, please do attend and lend your support.

The details:

IETF 96 Berlin - Ledger BoF