Re: AGENDA - Interledger Community Call - 15 June - 3pm UTC

Hi all,

Slightly updated agenda for our call that starts in just over 10 mins

To join go to: https://bluejeans.com/795795755

>From a room system:
1) Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
2) Enter Meeting ID: *795795755* -or- use the pairing code

Dial in? (Global numbers at: http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
1) +1 408 740 7256
+1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
+1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)
2) Enter Meeting ID: *795795755*

The agenda is as follows:

1. [Added] LedgerPlugin Interface (Dimitri)

2. Building Ledger Adaptors for Bitcoin and Ethereum

There has been a lot of interest and discussion of late about how
Interledger might be used to connect existing crypto-currency systems like
Ethereum and Bitcoin to other payment networks. On this call we'll talk a
bit about how this could be done and see if anyone on the call would like
to collaborate on a project like this to showcase at the workshop on 6 July.

3. Update on IETF work

We are planning to be at IETF 96 in Berlin from 13 - 22 July.
Update on preparations for this.

4. London Workshop - Discuss Proposed Agenda

Reminder to register for the workshop, even if you will attend remotely, at
https://interledger.org/workshop

8:30 - 9:15 - Registration, Coffee/Tea, Continental Breakfast
9:30 - 10:00 - Intro to Interledger
10:00 - 10:45 - Packet format, addressing and routing
10:45 - 11:00 - Coffee/Tea break
11:00 - 11:30 - Quoting
11:30 - 12:00 - Application layer protocols, SPSP and the W3C Web Payments
WG work
12:00 - 13:00 - Lunch
13:00 - 13:30 - ILP-enabling existing systems (Ledger plug-ins etc)
13:30 - 17:30 Interledger Hackathon