Re: Tools (was Re: Interledger Reference Code Released)

A forum is a good idea. A chat client, however serves a different need,
it's for casual conversation and Q&A of people that are interested.

I think IRC serves both your needs, Adrian.

   - IRC is very mature, so there are a lot of mature clients for all
   platforms. Also, the W3C IRC server has a webchat at irc.w3.org.
   - There is an IRC bot from GitHub itself (
   https://github.com/github/github-services/blob/master/lib/services/irc.rb).
   It posts messages whenever a commit/PR/issue is made. F.e. #btcd@Freenode
   uses it if you want an example.

Just my personal thoughts, though. Web IRC is a lower barrier than slack,
which requires you to register an account.

Regards
Steven