Ripple protocol changes for Interledger support

From: Steven Roose <stevenroose@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 16:19:04 +0100
To: Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
Hi

I know this is not entirely the right place for this question, but since I
suppose a lot of Ripple Labs folks are in this mailing list, as well as
there not being a Ripple-related mailing list and this question actually
being somehow related to Interledger, I think I'm fine.

In the Interledger Protocol presentation, Stefan Thomas and Evan Schwartz
mention that in order for Ripple to work with Interledger, some
modifications have to be made to the Ripple protocol.
I would like to know exactly what modifications/additions will be made,
some documentation would be awesome, and when they are planned to be
available.

Thanks and best regards

Steven Roose