Skuchain use case for interledger and cryptographic notary

From: Zaki Manian <zaki@skuchain.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 12:24:38 -0800
To: public-interledger@w3.org
Hi all,

I'm hoping to contribute to the wiki a more detailed description of
Skuchain's use case for Interledger in facilitating international trade.

I suspect our use case is broadly similar to the functioning of 5 bells
public notary. https://github.com/interledger/five-bells-notary

The high level discussion in the README sounds precisely like what I'm
working.

Is there anything a bit more detailed on how the notary works that is non
public that can be made public? The discussion in github references a
specification that doesn't seem to be available.

Founder @skuchain.com
Public Key:https://keybase.io/zmanian