Next Call - 3 February - 15:00 UTC (10:00 EST)

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 13:57:04 +0200
To: Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
On our last call the group expressed an interest in having another call
before we meet on 25 February.

I suggest we use the same time slot next week which gives us some time to
set an agenda.

I would suggest that we use that call to do some roadmap bashing and
discuss how we will use the time at our face-to-face workshop?

I am trying to arrange that we use the W3C WebEx system for the call so
will send out details when I have them.