bKash and the Gates Foundation...smashing it in India

From: Arie Yehuda Levy Cohen <arielevycohen@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 12:35:50 -0500
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>, Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-01-15/why-bill-gates-is-investing-in-mobile-banking

Julie Sunderland of the Gates Foundation (minute 3) I paraphrase..."we will
not reach the number of people we need to reach by just by giving away
money, but if we can empower a growing business, and put our money behind
that, then reaching people is dramatically different."

--

CRYPTOGRAPHIC SECURITY  |  IDENTITY  |  LEGAL & COMPLIANCE

ARIE Y. LEVY-COHEN
BLOCKCHAIN ADVISOR | SPEAKER | W3C i-EXPERT
ECONOMICS | FINANCE | DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECH
P: *917.692.6999*