ILP Call: 13_JAN_2015

From: Arie Yehuda Levy Cohen <arielevycohen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 10:55:21 -0500
To: Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
Adrian and ILP members;

Regarding the Real Estate play, I shared a comment about Bruce Cahan whom
is working on something worth noting in that space. Bruce is an Ashoka
Fellow, attorney, and social banking pioneer. He is currently a professor
at Stanford University. (see attached)

Also, would the team working on trade finance kindly share any details I
can study/learn about your company and what you are doing? If you have a
white paper or presentations/materials that are not on your website? Many
thanks~!

As for uses cases, I would like to say Credentials, Identity, Security and
L&C (Bake the Regs into the Code?).

Have a great week.

--

CRYPTOGRAPHIC SECURITY  |  IDENTITY  |  LEGAL & COMPLIANCE

ARIE Y. LEVY-COHEN
BLOCKCHAIN ADVISOR | SPEAKER | W3C i-EXPERT
ECONOMICS | FINANCE | DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECH
P: *917.692.6999 <917.692.6999>*